Desabafos

sábado, maio 06, 2006

Stupid baby-boys

- poor thing! you really should get over him! forget him....I know it's hard but you'll feel better. just think about the pain he puts you through then it gets easier to forget him.....can I be completely honest with you??? without you getting angry?

- sure, please.

- you really have to grow up when it comes to relationships, little cousin! it is probably better to learn how to be alone! only as a happy single you'll be able to have a fullfilling relationship! trust me....it took me 3 years to learn that! Enjoy it and forget him! show him that you don't need him and I'm sure as hell that you don't need him....it's the opposite! he fucking needs you!!!!!! You feel sorry for him but does he feel sorry for you???

- yes....i know all that...but it´s too fucking hard! i guess not...

- i don't think he gives a damn! someone can be a good friend but a shitty boyfriend.....he's useless as a boyfriend. No offense....I had boyfriend once and he was worse than your ex! I coulnd't stand him anymore. I always had the feeling that I needed to save him and comfort him. you just forget your needs and wishes.....I didn't want to upset you and I am sorry if you're feeling worse than before. you can always count on me, sis!

- i know, sis. u didn´t upset me; in fact, i´m feeling better now

- i´m angry with him and that´s all i need

-good! I'm happy for you....anger is a much better feeling! It's my favorite one....just kidding

- but it is. it´s the best way to forgget those stupid baby-boys

- yeah....I wasn't kidding....it's the best. assholes!

- completely

[extraído de um diálogo telefônico de um filme aí que peguei pela metade, sem legendas em português, copiei ipsi literis (acho que é assim que escreve, sei lá)]

1 Comments:

Postar um comentário

<< Home